Heavenly Father Christ Ahnsahnghong

So before I came to the Chruch of God World Mission Society I was totally Lost! I didn't know where to go to find the words of eternal life. I didn't even understand eternal life. How amazing that as soon as the Bible was opened also my spiritual eyes opened and the secrets to the Kingdom of Heaven were revealed to me. I thought and thought to myself how is it that I can see such amazing things I have never seen before. The answer: Christ came a second time and revealed to this dark world the mysteries that have been kept for ages. The greatest one of all is the mysterty of Heavenly Mother God The New Jerusalem. Christ Ahnsahnghong showed that without Heavenly Mother there is no way to go back to heaven. I am shocked how much my spiritual eyes and ears are opening and I never want to stop studying at the Church of God World Mission Society established by God Themselves.
Christ Ahnsahnghong established Zion; Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the order of Melchizedek; Christ Ahnsahnghong came as King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of the sanctuary; Christ Ahnsahnghong established the New Covenant Passover; Christ Ahnsahnghong made known the heavenly Jerusalem, our Mother; Christ Ahnsahnghong preaced the gospel 37 years and fulfilled prophesy; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth in human likeness to save us; Christ Ahnsahnghong has sacrficed his life so that the sinner from heaven may have eternal life; Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote the books of truth; Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Lamb in revelation that is standing on Mount Zion; Christ Ahnsahnghong is the white horse that has come as mighty second coming Christ ; Christ Ahnsahnghong is giving freely the water of life; Christ Ahnsahnghong has opened my eyes and ears; By the name Christ Ahnsahnghong and the prophesies of Christ Ahnsahnghong and the love and grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong I have eternal life. Thanks be to Might God Christ AHNSAHNGHONG!

4 comments:

CherubAngel said...

I feel the same way. Thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong and Heavenly Mother Jerusalem our eyes can see and ears can hear.

Le0511 said...

When you find out truth in the Bible, you understand that the only true thing that is real and matters are you and God (Ahnsahnghong and Mother). Nothing lasts, only God and the eternal life he has given us. Its not a dream-like story, its truth is undeniable. : )

Elohist144 said...

I remember when I came to the Church of God 2 yrs ago. I heard about the name Ahnsahnghong, I asked who was Ahnsahnghong but they just told me to wait to study about it. But now, you don't need to wait any more. Ahnsahnghong is the new name of the Holy Spirit. Ahnsahnghong is the name of Second Coming Christ. Ahnsahnghong is the name of God in this last days. Ahnsahnghong is my Heavenly Father of Love. Ahnsahnghong is my savior.
Through this you can see how close are we to enter the kingdom of heavnen. Believe and praise the name Ahnsahnghong.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Amen all we can do is thank God for showing us the only place where they dwell Zion the city of Gods festivals established by Christ Ahnsahnghong upheld by our Hevenly Mother the New Jerusalem