Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ

Jesus said that he would appear a second time (Matt 24: 32; Heb 9:28) The way that we know he came is because he is to bring salvation. Salvation in the bible is Passover! [John 6: 53 Jesus said to them, "I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. 54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day. ] Then to have eternal life (salvation) Christ said we need to eat his fleseh and drink his blood. The only way to have the flesh and blood of Christ is through the Passover (Matt 26:26-27) Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth from heaven and did just that: Christ Ahnsahnghong gave us the Passover that we may have eternal life. Not only that but Jesus said that when he does come a second time he come with a new name. [ Rev 3: 11 I am coming soon. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take your crown. 12 Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.] Then clearly Jesus will come again with a new name: Christ Ahnsahnghong is the new name of Christ. Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed all the secrets of the bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of Melchizedek; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of Jonah. The bible is filled with God's prophesies and through the prophesies, you can understand God's administration. Christ Ahnsahnghong came from his heavenly throne and revealed the truths of the prophesies in the bible which are so crucial for our salvation. The love of Father Ahnsahnghong is boundless and eternal. Thanks be to Father Ahnsahnghong who is the Mighty Savior, Mighty God and True Second Coming Christ!

1 comments:

Tine said...

It's truly amazing how many different ways God left for us to recognize him when he comes again!!!