Christ Ahnsahnghong



"...my people are destroyed from lack of knowledge." Hosea 4:6


I was on the way to destruction until God opened my spiritual eyes. How dull I was to have denied the word of God. I always thought, "Oh yea right the bible is just a book written by man." Then my concept was broken right away through the bible. "I want you to know, brothers, that the gospel I preached is not something that man made up. I did not recieve it from any man; nor was taught it; rather, I recieved it by revelation from Jesus Christ." Gal 1:11


Exactly, the absolute words of Christ! But what did Christ also say, "he will appear a second time not to bear sin but to bring salvation." Heb 9:28 Then who has bought salvation to us in these last days? It's Christ Ahnsahnghong who came as King David and bought back the Passover which gives us salvation. No one can reveal this mystery except God himself.


I was shocked when I saw this and had so many questions about Christ Ahnsahnghong but once I studied the Bible speaks and testified clearly that Christ Ahnsahnghong is God Almighty!
Christ Ahnsahnghong established Zion; Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the order of Melchizedek; Christ Ahnsahnghong came as King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of the sanctuary; Christ Ahnsahnghong established the New Covenant Passover; Christ Ahnsahnghong made known the heavenly Jerusalem, our Mother; Christ Ahnsahnghong preaced the gospel 37 years and fulfilled prophesy; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth in human likeness to save us; Christ Ahnsahnghong has sacrficed his life so that the sinner from heaven may have eternal life; Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote the books of truth; Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Lamb in revelation that is standing on Mount Zion; Christ Ahnsahnghong is the white horse that has come as mighty second coming Christ ; Christ Ahnsahnghong is giving freely the water of life; Christ Ahnsahnghong has opened my eyes and ears; By the name Christ Ahnsahnghong and the prophesies of Christ Ahnsahnghong and the love and grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong I have eternal life. Thanks be to Might God Christ AHNSAHNGHONG!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your post says that God's People are destroyed from lack of knowledge and that your concept was broken. I want this to happen to me, I want to know what you know. Where can I find out more of what you talk about please help me out.

Le0511 said...

Yea, many people think bible is man made. But if it were, wouldn't "man" have figured out the secrets already??? They know nothing. Christ Ahnsahnghong has come as the second coming christ and revealed EVERYTHING! Who is Ahn sahng hong? He is GOd.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing to think our entire lives we didn't know who God was. True God we have to meet, and the only way to know is in the Bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong is described in the Bible.

Xena said...

God gives us spiritual food which is the Word of God ( the Bible).
Many people think that only by saying that the Lord is their savior they will be safe.
God has given us a path to follow and Just like you i thank God Almighty For giving us salvation.

CherubAngel said...

When I saw that verse in Hosea I was shocked..Although I had no knowledge of God, i thought I could still have eternal life. Even in Mt 22:29 it says you are in error if you dont know the scriptures..Thanks to Christ AhnSahngHong i now know the scriptures and am confident that He has given me eternal life.

Seraphin of Sarah said...

If we don't study the word of God we will have no knowledge of God and come to be destroyed. But if you take to heart what God says and give up your own thought you will be blessed as I have learned because God one said my thoughts are not you thoughts. So let's forsake our thoughts and know about Christ Ahnsahnghong through scriptures.