The Savior Christ Ahnsahnghong came from the East?

"Why does Second Coming Christ have to come from Korea? Why a land from the east?" I thought this too, but again, I did not want to be in error because I wanted to see it through the Bible. So I bought all my questions to the Church of God World Mission Society and sure enought I got all the answers. They used only one source: THE BIBLE

Ezek 43:2-4 [ and I saw the glory of the God of Israel coming from the east....The vision I saw was like the vision I had seen when he came to destroy the city...The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing the EAST.]


Isa 24: 14-16 [ They shall lift us their voice, they shall sing; for the majesty of the Lord they shall cry aloud from the sea. Therefore glorify the Lord in the dawning light (east), the name of the Lord God of Israel in the coastlands of the sea. FRom the ends of the earth we have heard songs: "Glorify to the righteous!"]


Isa 41:2 [ From the east I summon a bird of prey; from a far-off land, a man to fulfill my purpose. What I have said, that will i bring about; what I have planned, that will I do.


Rev 7: 2-3 [The I saw another angel coming from the EAST, having the seal of the living God. He called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: "Do not harm the land or the sea or the trees until we put a seal on the foreheads of the servants of our God]

But I saw showed sooooo much more. I couldn't even remember all the other verses. Next time I gotta write em all down because there is no way I can deny that Christ Ahnsahnghong is Second Coming Christ who came from the far-off land in the east Korea. Now I gotta study when he came. I'm getting chills already!

Christ Ahnsahnghong established Zion; Christ Ahnsahnghong came in the order of Melchizedek; Christ Ahnsahnghong came as King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of the sanctuary; Christ Ahnsahnghong established the New Covenant Passover; Christ Ahnsahnghong made known the heavenly Jerusalem, our Mother; Christ Ahnsahnghong preaced the gospel 37 years and fulfilled prophesy; Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled the prophesy of King David; Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth in human likeness to save us; Christ Ahnsahnghong has sacrficed his life so that the sinner from heaven may have eternal life; Christ Ahnsahnghong wrote the books of truth; Christ Ahnsahnghong is the Lamb in revelation that is standing on Mount Zion; Christ Ahnsahnghong is the white horse that has come as mighty second coming Christ ; Christ Ahnsahnghong is giving freely the water of life; Christ Ahnsahnghong has opened my eyes and ears; By the name Christ Ahnsahnghong and the prophesies of Christ Ahnsahnghong and the love and grace of Christ Ahnsahnghong I have eternal life. Thanks be to Might God Christ AHNSAHNGHONG!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW Christ Ahnsahnghong is really God. That is amazing.

AC1981 said...

even though there are so many false prophets in the world, we can truly say that our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong is God. He gave us the seal of God coming from the east, but only GOD can do that. that is amazing!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These prophecies have to be about the Second Coming Christ...because Bethlehem is at the South of Jerusalem not the East...so they cannot be about the first coming Christ..only about our Father Christ Ahnsahnghong who came from the far of land in the East.

CherubAngel said...

Yeah I always thought when Christ came again he would come from Israel..But the Bible clearly testifies that he will come from korea! There are soo many verses even Is 46:11..and if second coming Christ comes from Korea its only natural that he should have a korean. Now the name of Christ AhnSahngHong makes so much sense. He is truly God Almighty!

Amethyst said...

God bless you!! just wait until you learn when!! if -where- shocked you, then -when- is going to lift you up from your chair!! its amazing.... you will see.. Father Ahnsahnghong is True!!

Seraphin of Sarah said...

Wow those verses prove that Jesus second coming will be from the east. Then if he comes from an eastern country should he have an American name? A Jewish name? NO an Eastern asian name Ahnsahnghong.

Anonymous said...

christ AHnsahnghong came because he is second coming christ as prophesised in the bible. thanks to christ ahnsahnghong and heaven's mother