Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my ears!

Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my eyes and ears to the truth. Christ Ahnsahnghong revealed the great mysteries of heaven. Without Second Coming Christ , Christ Ahnsahnghong, coming from heaven to earth, I would not be saved. Matthew 13:
13This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. 14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah: " 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding; you will be ever seeing but never perceiving. 15For this people's heart has become calloused; they hardly hear with their ears, and they have closed their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears,understand with their hearts and turn, and I would heal them.' 16But blessed are your eyes because they see, and your ears because they hear. 17For I tell you the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it. I did not hear before, but Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my ears! People long to know the secrets of heaven, but Christ Ahnsahnghong, the great Shephard, revealed it to us. Christ Ahnsahnghong is Mighty God. Glory and praises to second coming Christ Ahnsahnghong.

Before when I went to church I always thought that Sunday worship was right. I never thought anything was bad. I started to hear the name Christ Ahnsahnghong and wondered why so many people were believing in the name Ahnsahnghong. Little did i know that Christ Ahnsahnghong is second coming Christ. That was the best thing I could hear ever! That Christ Ahnsahnghong is Mighty God that came from heaven to save my soul from despair and suffering. Then when I came to the Church of God World Mission Society everything was so clear. Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my eyes and ears to the truth. It was not because I had great wisdom and understanding but because God opened my eyes and ears spiritually to hear Their words and understand what Their will is. God's holds the promise of blessing and holiness and spiritual rest on SATURDAY not sunday. Christ Ahnsahnghong opened the way to again and established the precious truth with his flesh and blood and with the holy Sabbath day. And the most amazing thing is that I would see that verse in Exodus 20:4 all the time but not until I came to the truth did I understand that God's will of keeping the Sabbath day was there. Christ Ahnsahnghong opened my eyes and ears.

JEREMIAH 20:
7 O LORD, you deceived [b] me, and I was deceived [c] ;
you overpowered me and prevailed.
I am ridiculed all day long;
everyone mocks me.
8 Whenever I speak, I cry out
proclaiming violence and destruction.
So the word of the LORD has brought me
insult and reproach all day long.
9 But if I say, "I will not mention him
or speak any more in his name,"
his word is in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I am weary of holding it in;
indeed, I cannot.

I want to tell the world about this but so many people deny. Although they deny, I cannot deny the perfect words of God. I cannot deny that Christ AHnsahnghong is mighty God. Christ Ahnsahnghong is my savior. Praises to Christ AHnsahnghong!

0 comments: