I follow the example of Christ Ahnsahnghong

Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth and restored all the truth of the Passover and Feasts of God. Only Mighty God can reveal the mysteries in the bible and Christ Ahnsahnghong reveaveld the mysteries because he is Mighty God. Christ Ahnsahnghong only used the bible and humble showed that he was is the Heavenly Father that has come to earth. Because sinners wear flesh, Christ Ahnsahnghong came from heaven and wore the sinful flesh to reveal the secrets of heaven. When Christ Ahnsahnghong came he showed that he was God through prophesy fulfillment. Christ Ahnsahnghong fulfilled everything just as it is written. Everything Christ Ahnsahnghong did was also the example of Jesus left but because the truth was destroyed for thousands of years, Christ Ahnsahnghong restored them and showed the true example of following God's commandments.John 13: 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
2,000 years ago Jesus Christ set the example for the disciples to follow. Now in these last days, Age of the Holy Spirit, Christ Ahnsahnghong gives examples that I should do so that I can be worthy to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Luke 4:16 He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. And he stood up to read. 17The scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written: Jesus Christ left the example to go to church on the Sabbath day and read the bible. Christ Ahnsahnghong who came as Second Coming Christ also left the example to go to chruch on Sabbath day, Saturday, that we may be blessed and made holy and recieve the everlasting sign between God as us (Ex 31:12, Gen 2:1) Then what example did Christ give us to have eternal life? This truth was kept away for thousands of years. Mighty God, Christ Ahnsahnghong opened the bible and opened my eyes and ears to see and hear and understand God's great administration that I may enter Heaven. Christ Ahnsahnghong shined the light of the gospel in my heart. No longer can darkness take over because the light of Christ Ahnsahnghong is brighter than the sun (Isa 24:23) Christ Ahnsahnghong even gave us eternal life to live in His heavenly throne forever and ever. Luke 22: 19And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me."
20In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.
Then Christ told us to celebrate Passover in remembrance of him through the bread and wine which represents his body and blood. Christ Ahnsahnghong came to this earth and fulfilled the prophesy of bringing salvation, Passover, to those who are waiting for him (Heb 9:28) Christ Ahnsahnghong gave me eternal life through his precious body and blood that I may enter his Eternal Home Kingdom of Heaven.
Also in these last days Christ Ahnsahnghong has given a mission to his children. Matt 28: 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Christ Ahnsahnghong has all authority and has told me to make disciples who must be baptized in the name of the Father, Jehovah, Son Jesus, and Holy Spirit, CHRIST AHNSAHNGHONG. The name of God is so powerful that by being baptized in the great names of God I can learn truly the words of God and obey everything. If I obey God then how will God feel? John 14: 15 "If you love me, you will obey what I command. 16And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever— 17the Spirit of truth. If I obey the words of God then I show God that I love him and not only that I will recieve Christ Ahnsahnghong, the Mighty Counselor, the Spirit of Truth! H0w great is it to follow of example of Christ ! Without the example the Christ Ahnsahnghong gave me then I would be perishing in the fire of hell. But through the grace, love and sacrifice of Christ Ahnsahnghong I can live forever and ever in His eternal Kindgom in glorious heaven! Great and Mighty is the new name, Christ Ahnsahnghong

0 comments: